2021 Washington County 4-H Livestock Record Book
Please keep in mind the Washington County 4-H Livestock Record Book is ONLY for 2nd Year Projects and Beyond. If this is your second year or beyond taking a market project or breeding project, then you can use this county record book. You will need one Livestock Record Book for each project (not animal) you are raising. The book is available for purchase from the Washington County Extension Office for $2.25 (including tax).
If this is your first year taking a market project or breeding project, then you will need to buy the appropriate record book from Washington County Extension Office or directly from extensionpubs.osu.edu
2021 Project Judging Information
2021 4-H Project Judging Information - one pager
2021 4-H Public Speaking Contest
Judging & Public Speaking Results
|2021 Project Judging Results||2019 Project Judging Results|
|2020 Project Judging Results||2018 Project Judging Results|
2021 Food/Nutrition & Clothing Skillathon Study Guides
2021 Clothing and Sewing Skillathon Study Guide - not required for 2021 2021 Food and Nutrition Skillathon Study Guide - not required for 2021
2021 Livestock Skillathon Study Guide & Supplemental Sheets
2021 Livestock Skillathon
- Saturday, July 31, Jr Fair Building, Washington Co Fairgrounds
- Schedule: Last Name A – E: 8:30 – 9:30 Last Name F – L: 9:30 – 10:30 Last Name M – Z: 10:30 – 11:30
- Skillathon Make-Up Date: August 9 – RSVP required with $20 registration fee. Sign up here to reserve your spot: https://go.osu.edu/skillathonmakeup
- Make-up Skillathon participants will not be eligible for premier exhibitor.
Skillathon Study Sheets:
- No additional study sheets are available for Beef, Dairy Feeder, Goats, Sheep, or Swine as everything in your respective Resource Books.