2022 Washington County 4-H Livestock Record Book
Please keep in mind the Washington County 4-H Livestock Record Book is ONLY for 2nd Year Projects and Beyond. If this is your second year or beyond taking a market project or breeding project, then you can use this county record book. You will need one Livestock Record Book for each project (not animal) you are raising. The book is available for purchase from the Washington County Extension Office for $2.25 (including tax).
If this is your first year taking a market project or breeding project, then you will need to buy the appropriate record book from Washington County Extension Office or directly from extensionpubs.osu.edu
2022 Project Judging Information
Judging Schedule for July 14 - Judging will be held in the evening at the Jr Fair Building - schedule posted early July
2022 4-H Project Judging Guidelines (what to bring, etc)
2022 4-H Project Judging Information - one pager
2022 4-H Public Speaking Contest
2022 Entry Form - Due July 5
Judging & Public Speaking Results
|2021 Project Judging Results||2019 Project Judging Results|
|2020 Project Judging Results||2018 Project Judging Results|
2022 Livestock Skillathon Study Guide & Supplemental Sheets
2022 Livestock Skillathon
- Saturday, August 6, Jr Fair Building, Washington Co Fairgrounds
- Schedule: Last Name A – E: 8:30 – 9:30 Last Name F – L: 9:30 – 10:30 Last Name M – Z: 10:30 – 11:30
- Skillathon Make-Up Date: August 8 – RSVP required with $20 registration fee. Sign up here to reserve your spot: https://go.osu.edu/skillathonmakeup
- Make-up Skillathon participants will not be eligible for premier exhibitor.
Skillathon Study Sheets:
- No additional study sheets are available for Beef, Dairy Feeder, Goats, Sheep, or Swine as everything in your respective Resource Books.