Time to get your finances in order and begin the new year right!
We can help!
Ohio State University Extension is offering a FREE six-week money management class. The instructor is Amanda Bohlen.
Classes will take place at our office at 202 Davis Avenue, Marietta. Please register to ensure we have enough seats and handouts available.
Here are the 2018 dates and topics - each class is from 3:00pm-4:00pm:
1) Jan. 8th - Getting Started (Your values when it comes to money, keeping track of how you spend your money and setting some goals.)
2) Jan. 22nd - Where Does Your Money Go (debt, cash flow, expenses)
3) Jan 29th - Spending Leaks ( spending habits, questions to ask yourself before you spend money, habit spending- what the cost breakdown is and how to change it)
4) Feb. 5th - How Much Credit Can You Afford (types of credit, advantages and disadvantages, credit history, establishing credit and credit problems)
5) Feb. 12th - Develop Your Budget (Spending patterns and how to balance a budget)
6) Feb. 19th - Your Net Worth and Financial Records (Net Worth, Assets, liabilities, record keeping)
Call the Extension Office at 740-376-7431 with questions and to register.
Click here for flyer to print.