Do you want to: Save money on food? Make healthy meals? Find new recipes? Get FREE groceries?
If so, join us for a FREE course!
In Cooking Matters, you'll:
- Prepare delicious, new recipes in a fun setting
- Learn to get your family excited about healthy eating
- Learn tricks to buy healthy food on a budget
- Take home FREE groceries after each lesson
- Receive a guide with 60+ delicious, low-cost, family-friendly recipe
This course is free to adults over 18 and will be held:
DATE: Thursdays, August 2nd - September 6, 2018
LOCATION: Evergreen Community Center, 113 Ellsworth Avenue, Marietta
Sign up today, space is limited. Call OSU Extension Office at 740-376-7431 and ask for Sara.
Click here for class flyer.