In the past you had signed up to do a Wellness Challenge with Kathy Dodrill. Kathy has retired and I’ve been hired to take her place. I’m looking forward to working with everyone on this challenge. Please follow the directions below and click on the link to get started.
August 31-October 11
Be Your Own Health Champion Email Challenge
Sign up for the Ohio State University Extension, Live Healthy Live Well 6 week Email Wellness Challenge. Two weekly e-mails will be sent directly to you from your local OSU Extension Family and Consumer Sciences Professional.
- Set Personal Wellness Goals.
- Be encouraged, motivated and supported to achieve your goals.
- Track progress on wellness goals during the challenge.
- Increase physical activity to include at least 30 minutes of movement five times per week.
- Use motivators to encourage the adoption of positive health behaviors.
What does it cost? Nothing – it is free!
Who can participate? Any adult with an email account.
How do I sign up? Follow this link to get signed up by September 2 http://go.osu.edu/Fall15Washington.
or contact Amanda Bohlen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live Healthy Live Well Fall Challenge Log click here
Sponsored by Ohio State University Extension. CFAES provides research and related educational programs to clients on a nondiscriminatory basis. For more information: go.osu.edu/cfaesdiversity