Do you want to: Save money on food? Make healthy meals? Find new recipes? Get FREE groceries?
If so, join us for a FREE course! It is open to adults over 18.
Class is held Thursdays, August 2 through September 6, 2018 from 4-6pm.
In Cooking Matters, you'll:
- Prepare delicious, new recipes in a fun setting
- Learn to get your family excited about healthy eating
- Learn tricks to buy healthy food on a budget
- Take home FREE groceries after each lesson
- Receive a guide with 60+ delicious, low-cost, family-friendly recipe
Sign up today, space is limited. Call OSU Extension Office at 740-376-7431 and ask for Sara.