“Ag Night” @ the Adult Technical Training is a program geared towards our local farm community and their needs. The program will be February 22nd 2018 from 6:30-9:30 pm and is sponsored by The Career Center, Adult Technical Training and The Ohio State University Extension. The three hour program will consist of five sessions. Each session will be 45 minutes in length. Participants will have the option to choose three out of the five sessions to attend. Admission is Free.
“Ag Night” sessions:
1. Livestock Outlook - Jeff Moore, ANR Educator, OSU Extension - Gallia County
2. Agronomy - Examining Nutrient Management through on-farm Research in Eastern Ohio -
Clifton Martin, ANR Educator, OSU Extension - Muskingum County
3. Five Property Laws Farmers Need to Know - Peggy Hall, Asst. Professor and Field Specialist, Agricultural & Resource Law, OSU Extension
4. Farm Programs with USDA’s FSA and NRCS – Dave Bauerbauch, District Conservationist, NRCS and Doug Miller, County Executive Director, Farm Service Agency
5. Soil Testing and Interpreting Results – Marcus McCartney, ANR Educator, OSU Extension - Washington County
For more information about “Ag Night” please contact Marty Clark at The Adult Career Center (740) 373-6283 or Marcus McCartney at the OSU Extension office 740-376-7431. In case of a snow event the night of the program, please call Marty Clark at the Adult Career Center for cancellation information.